Big enough for your biggest jobs
Mile Hi Bakery is a high-speed, high-capacity bakery, currently baking at 3,000 dozen per hour and ramping up capacity to 5,000 dozen per hour in Q4 2013 with our new production plant.
Now under construction, the new Mile Hi Bakery plant will incorporate state-of-the-art features, giving us tremendous flexibility and range of diversity in our baked goods, from types of dough to varieties of toppings.
Some of Mile Hi’s capabilities include:
- Mixing and dividing capabilities for sponge/dough and straight dough varieties
- Multiple dividers to allow for processing a range of dough consistencies
- Separate molder for variety of product types
- Multiple depositors for a variety of toppings
- Capability to produce split tops with unique characteristics
- Designed-in oven steam
- Heat recovery system
- Corrugated tray capabilities
- Bulk and bag packaging flexibility
- Dual range convection oven innovations providing enhanced baking flexibility for a broader range of product diversity
Whether you want sesame seeds, poppy seeds or just a plain bun, we can meet your needs. We can make a specific product or you can choose from our standard products.
Our standard products include:
- 4” Plain bun
- 4” Seeded bun
- Double-cut seeded bun
- Hoagie bun
- 4.5” seeded bun
- 4.5” yellow pub bun
- 4” yellow seeded bun
- 4.5” whole grain bun
- 4” round bun
- 4.5” round bun
- 3 5/8” round bun
- Burger bundles
Mile Hi Bakery continues to develop new and innovative ways of baking. Contact sales to learn more about how we can solve your baking needs.